Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.
Let's work together
I grew up in Ukarumpa, Papua New Guinea. While there, I decided to become a counselor to expand the access missionary kids and teens have to mental health care. After graduating from Ukarumpa International High School, I obtained a B.A. in Psychology from Taylor University, and then a Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from Fuller Graduate School of Psychology at Fuller Theological Seminary.
I am now a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Child Mental Health Specialist. I have worked with children, adults and families since 2010. I became a child trauma expert working at Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center, serving child victims of crime, especially sexual abuse and other forms of trauma. Now I am pleased to offer counseling for third-culture kids/young adults and their families. Online counseling for missionary kids and third culture kids means help can begin right away.
Third Culture Kid Quick Facts
- 90% feel “out of sync” with their peers.
- 90% report feeling like they understand other cultures.
- 80% believe they can get along with anybody.
- 40% earn an advanced degree.
- 50% have described having a hard time making close friends.
- 57% have described feeling depression in their lifetime.
- 70% have admitted to loneliness during their upbringing.